If you’re not completely happy with our service we’d like to hear about it, that way we can put it right.
We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and the best service possible, however, sometimes we may not get things right first time.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are happy with how your complaint was handled
How and where to complain:
If you are not happy with any apsect of our products/ service you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
- In Person - 5 Peregrine Place, Moss Side, Leyland, Preston, Lancashire PR25 3EY
- In Writing - Write to us at the above address, letter addressed to The Complaints Deprtment
- By Email - email@example.com
- By Telephone – 01772 452225
How Long Will It Take?
We will aim to resolve your complaint straight away but if we can’t we will contact you within 5 business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint
- When we will contact you again
We will usually resolve your complaint quickly but if it’s complex it may take longer. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on the number above and ask to speak to the person dealing with your complaint.
If we Cannot Reach Agreement With You
If we can’t agree a solution within 8 weeks and your complaint relates to our credit brokerage service we will:
- Send a letter or email giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position
Our aim is to resolve all credit brokerage related complaints internally. However if after receiving our final position letter or 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
If you want the FOS to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final decision letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 0234567
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their website at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Clearview Home Improvements Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authourity. We act as the credit broker and not the lender. We are not paid any commissions by the lenders.
If your complant relates to products that have not been purchased through our credit brockerage services then you would be entiteld to complain to the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) at the following address:
The Glass and Glazing Federation
44-48 Borough High Street
Telephone: 0870 042 4255